Honorary Consul in Winnipeg, Manitoba
We are pleased to announce that the office of Lucia M. Stuhldreier, the Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Winnipeg, is open to the public.
Some wait times may occur, as the office of the Honorary Consul is dealing with a high case volume. We thank you for your patience.
Office: Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Reports to: Consulate General in Toronto
Office Hours: By appointment only
Consular District: Manitoba
We offer the following services:
- Passport Application
- Name change
- Birth registration
- Consular help in case of emergencies (accident, death of a German citizen, arrest, etc.)
- Signature Certification/Authentication (e.g. for police clearance, declaration of approval, and for renouncement of inheritance)
- Certification of photocopies
- Legalization/ Notarization of a Canadian document
These services are not available:
- Application to keep German citizenship (before applying for Canadian citizenship) - website in German
- Declaration of paternity
- Application for a certificate of inheritance