The Visa Section of German Consulate Toronto doesn't offer consultation over the phone.
- Please read the information on the website carefully and use the contact form for inquiries to specific questions only. If the information requested is readily available on our website, we may not reply to your message.
- Please understand that questions regarding the status of a visa application will not be answered. If additional documents are required to process your application, the Consulate will contact you.
- Please don't send unrequested documents to the Consulate, especially invitation letters. The Consulate doesn't have capacities to store documents before the submittal of the application. All documents have to be presented by the applicant at the time of the appointment with the Visa Section.
- Only applications from residents of Canada (Permanend residents, persons holding a Canadian student visa or work permit) can be accepted. Applications from persons holding long-term visitor's visa can only be accepted if they can prove that they were unable to apply in their home country.
- All applications have to be sumitted in person.
- You mus book an appointment to submit your application via our Online Appointment booking system
- Please note: The Consulate General does not charge fees for passport or visa appointments. Any passport or visa fees due will be charged on the day of your appointment.
Please be aware that processing times may be longer during the holiday season due to holiday closures of our office as well as the offices of relevant authorities in Germany.