The Visa Section of German Consulate Toronto doesn't offer consultation over the phone.
- Please read the information on the website carefully and use the contact form for inquiries to specific questions only. If the information requested is readily available on our website, we may not reply to your message.
- Please understand that questions regarding the status of a visa application will not be answered. If additional documents are required to process your application, the Consulate will contact you.
- Please don't send unrequested documents to the Consulate, especially invitation letters. The Consulate doesn't have capacities to store documents before the submittal of the application. All documents have to be presented by the applicant at the time of the appointment with the Visa Section.
- Only applications from residents of Canada (Permanent residents, persons holding a Canadian student visa or work permit) can be accepted. Applications from persons holding long-term visitor’s visa can only be accepted, if you can prove that it was not possible to apply in your home country.
- You have to submit your application in person. Please note that with the introduction of the Visa Information System (VIS), being the new common visa IT system of all Schengen States, visa applications can not be filed at the offices of our Honorary Consuls.
- You must book an appointment to submit your application via our
Online Booking System