April 7 -23: TIFF Kids International Film Festival
Still from NOT WITHOUT US
(© NOT WITHOUT US)
Now in its 20th year, TIFF Kids has grown to become one of the largest children’s film festivals in the world. The 2017 line-up will showcase 160 films from over 40 countries, providing schools and public audiences with opportunities to experience unique stories and perspectives from around the globe. We are proud to sponsor TIFF Kids again this year and are particularly excited about the incredible German line-up this year. Don't miss the German films and coproductions as well as several German directors, who are visiting for extensive Q&A's and talks.
- For the full TIFF Kids schedule and to purchase tickets, visit
Full list of German films and coproductions
- At Eye Level
- Baka (Germany/France)
- Emil and the Bridge Divers
- Judith (Germany/United Kingdom/Canada)
- Klump (Germany/United Kingdom)
- Mountain Miracle – An Unexpected Friendship (Germany/Italy)
- Not Without Us!
- Rabbit School
- Richard the Stork (German/Belgium/Luxembourg/Norway)
- Seven Siblings
- Silence! For Pete’s Sake!
- The Cat and its Artist
- Whale Rider (New Zealand/Germany)
Enlarge image Alphabet game at digi Playspace (© Keita Takahashi and Adam Saltsman) Also don't miss: TIFF digi PlaySpace
The fun is back: Play with expressive robots, learn to code, and surround yourself with light and movement to transform your world and create new artistic possibilities at TIFF digi Playspace exhibition. Our world is changing rapidly through the influence of new technologies, including robotics, automation, artificial intelligence, and networks. These innovations are impacting the way we work, how we relate to each other, and the way we play and express our creativity. At digiPlaySpace, get hands on with some of the most creative uses of these technologies through a variety of games, installations, and activities.
With 23 installations from eight countries, digiPlaySpace showcases the evolution of play in the 21st century and invites you to explore, get inspired, and learn about the creative potential of technology. Suitable for kids ages 3 to 13 - and their parents. Happy gaming!
- TIFF digi PlaySpace - March 5 till April 24, 2016 - TIFF BEll Lightbox, 350 King Street West, Toronto - For tickets and further information please check - http://tiff.net/kids-family/digiplayspace16